The objectives of this position is to provide intake, assessment, information, and referral to young people (aged 16-25) who are experiencing homelessness or who are at risk of experiencing homelessness.
Annual Salary Range of $69,000 to $79,000, (plus super)
Plus generous tax benefits through salary packaging
Five weeks annual leave (+ 17.5% leave loading) and generous personal leave entitlements
Plus a mobile phone for business and private use
Inclusive workplace with complimentary health and well-being programs
Position Closes 9am, Wednesday 20th November, 2019
- Dandenong location
- Leading community services organisation
- 6 month contract (4 days per week)
About the role
The purpose of this role is to ensure the most appropriate and effective support, advocacy and referrals are provided to participants of the Tenancy Plus program by offering services necessary to establish and maintain independent social housing accommodation.
- Salary range of $62,000 to $67,000 - Pro Rata (plus super)
- Plus generous tax benefits through salary packaging
- Plus mobile phone for business and personal use
- Five weeks annual leave, plus 17.5% leave loading and generous personal leave entitlements
- Inclusive workplace with complimentary health and well-being programs
- Access to discounts on electrical goods and motor vehicles
Applications close Monday 18 November 2019 at 9am.