- Intensive Case Work Opportunity
- Working to Save Social Housing Tenancies
- Professional Development Opportunity
- Dandenong Based
The Role: In this role you will be responsible for the case management of public housing tenants who are at risk of homelessness. You will provide support to clients within a holistic integrated case management framework, to assist them in obtaining the skills and abilities necessary to establish and maintain their tenancy.
If you meet the following requirements, this is could be the role for you;
- A well developed knowledge of housing and homelessness.
- Demonstrated capacity to work cooperatively with government departments and or other agencies
- Knowledge of principles, practice and implementation of Case Management frameworks.
- Experience and knowledge of private housing and public housing systems.
- High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- A flexible approach to your work with excellent client engagement skills.
- Relevant qualifications or experience.
- Drivers Licence.
About WAYSS: WAYSS is a leading and well respected provider of Homelessness Support Services to clients who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. We pride ourselves on the delivery of outstanding case management practice, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We are a community based organisation committed to the principles of social justice and human rights, providing clients with services that upholds their rights and promotes choice, equity, dignity, equality and respect.
Wayss is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion for people from all backgrounds and identities.
Wayss is committed to being a child safe organisation.
The Benefits: You’ll be offered a competitive remuneration package, commensurate with your skills and experience, and
- Generous salary packaging options
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- Access to attractive discounts on vehicle and electrical goods
- Mobile Phone with personal use included
For your application to be considered, please ensure that you address the Key Selection Criteria contained in the Position Description.
Applications close: 9:00 AM Tuesday 29th January 2019